Thank you for taking the time to post a thoughtful comment here at Erwin.co. I read every comment, so if you posted a question expect to hear back from me soon. If I somehow missed your comment, you can use the Contact page to email me.
This blog is focused on: China and the USA, in terms of current and forward looking business, economics and politics — and backward looking linguistics, culture and history. There’s also some “tech – geeking out”, some tips for “china life” and about the film business.
Here are some of the most popular articles on Erwin.co – Hope you enjoy them:
- Selling in China… How to do it?
- Dollar Peg: Bad Business for China
- Why Tibet will never be Free
- The USA and Regional Security in Asia Part 1 and Part 2
- The Biggest Peg: Chinese Yuan and Sterilization Bonds
- Leverage and the Chinese Property Bubble
- Carry Trade: USD -> China Yuan -> Commodities
- China Bubble? Jim Rogers “No”. Jim Chanos “Yes”.
- Macau: More gambling than Vegas?
- SOEs: Buy High. Sell Higher? and Even the Police Dept is Building Houses!
- History of China, Dividing up China and War Reparations to Tsinghua Univ
- Tips for Learning Chinese
- PPStream on Mac OS X
- Why so many programs?