Writing about China is like writing about North America, Central America, and South America combined. There is so much diversity between the various regions, economically, legally, culturally, linguistically, that nobody could expect to be an expert on all parts of all of it.
These are some of my favorite posts, about China and other thing. I hope you enjoy them:
- Selling in China… How to do it?
- Dollar Peg: Bad Business for China
- Why Tibet will never be Free
- The USA and Regional Security in Asia Part 1 and Part 2
- The Biggest Peg: Chinese Yuan and Sterilization Bonds
- Leverage and the Chinese Property Bubble
- Carry Trade: USD -> China Yuan -> Commodities
- China Bubble? Jim Rogers “No”. Jim Chanos “Yes”.
- Macau: More gambling than Vegas?
- SOEs: Buy High. Sell Higher? and Even the Police Dept is Building Houses!
- History of China, Dividing up China and War Reparations to Tsinghua Univ
- Tips for Learning Chinese
- PPStream on Mac OS X
- Why so many programs?